Position available: Office Administrator
Location: Bloemfontein, Free State
Application closure date: 14 January 2019
Vacancy exist for an Office Administrator to join our dynamic team of Environmental Management Consultants based at our Bloemfontein office.
Responsibilities for this post will include conducting all general administrative tasks in the office and basic financial administration.
- Provide on-going administrative support to environmental team.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and telephonic appointments.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Maintain internal database and filing system.
- Completion of administration forms and compiling tender documents.
- General office management, e.g. maintain and stock stationary supplies, office organization.
- General admin and reception duties.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, transcribing, binding and printing.
- Invoicing clients.
- Preparing letters and documents.
- Formatting documents to PDF.
- Authorising and loading for mid-month and month-end payments.
- Confirming payments and loading creditors for payment
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Loading salaries for payment.
- Calculating and loading inter-account money transfers.
- Retaining the current cash flow and forward cash flow situations reports.
- Distribution of the weekly bank statements for credit card and accountant recons.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a relevant position (finance and admin).
- Matric certificate.
- No tertiary qualifications are required but relevant diplomas, short courses or tertiary education will be advantageous.
- Candidates should be in possession of a valid driver’s licence and have own reliable transport.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Applications, Dropbox, Google Docs, Sage or any accounting programmes.
- Good oral and written communication skills, especially good e-mail etiquette and professional communicating ability.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Fluent written and spoken Afrikaans and English.
- Be presentable and friendly.
- High level of reliability and dependability.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be able to function in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to effectively function in a team environment.
Job Type: Permanent and full-time, subject to three (3) months’ probation period.
Salary Range: R7,500.00 – R 9,500.00
Candidates will undergo a strict selection process and will need to portray a proven competency and understanding of the job requirements.
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries contact: Elbi Bredenkamp (Director) – email@example.com
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.